Perfume: The Hidden Bane of Your Health
Researched and written by Johann Kellerer and donated to perfume.info LBG. Independently published by perfume.info LBG, the non-profit organization that owns the rights to this book. All profit from the sales of this book and donations go towards spreading the word about the dangers of perfume.
Perfume: The Insidious Billion-Dollar Business of Beauty, Sex and Chemicals that Costs Your Health and Money.
If you are truly interested in your health and well-being, this book is an ABSOLUTE MUST!
- How perfumes affect your health
- How perfume mutated from harmless, organic scented water to a toxic chemical cocktail
- How perfume-industry masterminds make billions at the expense of your health
- How health ministers worldwide sit idle and watch powerlessly
Learn the Lies & Truth
- Understand how skilled advertising psychologists make you believe perfume equals luxury, beauty, and sex.
- Learn the truth: perfume chemicals can trigger illnesses (like migraines, asthma, cancer, etc.), allergies and mental health problems (like depressions, etc.).
- Discover the dangers of fragrances in e-cigarettes, scented candles, and air fresheners
Advice and checklist – Use this book to:
- Eliminate “inexplicable” diseases and depression.
- Stabilize your immune system.
- Sharpen your sense of smell
Independently published by perfume.info LBG, the non-profit organization that owns the rights to this book. All profit from the sales of this book and donations go towards spreading the word about the dangers of perfume.
About the Author, Johann Kellerer:
Johann Kellerer, born in 1955, graduated as a civil engineer, with a few additional semesters in philosophy and management.
In the Bundeswehr (German army), he held the rank of Drill Sergeant before assuming responsibility for nonprofit organizations for over fifteen years.
The 1980s saw him as an activist for organic foods and healthy lifestyles, and the 1990s as a developer of renewable energy projects.
From 2003 to 2020, he was the managing partner of a group of companies which are active in steel and plant construction as well as in environmentally friendly energy solutions.
In 2017, he founded the UK nonprofit association, Perfume.info, to provide information on the dangers of fragrances; set up the website www.perfume.info and, last but not least, translated, published and promoted his book, “Perfume, The Hidden Bane of Your Health” into all the major languages of the world.
“This book should be read for the information contained in its pages. The writer has done a lot of researched and presents a very good case for never using perfumed products again.”
“I have to admit the book was on the shelf for few months, but after I read it, I have regretted I haven’t picked it up before. I used to have unexplained headaches and once I removed the perfumes from my environment I haven’t had one since. I’m sure there are people out there with same problem. Great book, worth every penny.”
“This book really explain to me why I should not be wearing perfume and I am so happy I read it”